Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Monday 11 November 2013

Thanksgiving Feast Freebies!

Hello Fellow Scrappers!
Hope you have all had a great weekend!  I managed to do a bit of cleaning around the house and sorted through a ton of old Halloween costumes now that we are moving onto another holiday season.  Christmas is only about 6 weeks away but before Christmas comes my friends in the states celebrate their Thanksgiving.  Just in time comes a kit from Crescent Moon Designs called Thanksgiving Feast.

As always I played around and created a layout to inspire you...(don't you just love pumpkin pie?)

This is such a cute and versatile kit, I know you will want it in your collection.  You can grab it at Scraps N Pieces here  or over at Scrapbird and I have a couple of little freebies for you that  you can pick up as well.  Just click the links below the images to download.





Well, that is all from me for now.  I am off to do a bit more cleaning and sorting (after I scrap a page or two that is!)
Happy Scrappin!

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.