Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Sunday 23 March 2014

Garden Of Remembrance

Hello Friends!
Just wanted to share a quick post with you.
Catherine has a new kit out called Garden Of Remembrance.  It seemed so fitting to use it for this photo of my father in law who we lost 2 years ago.  
Scrapbooking for me is such therapy.  When he passed I did up an album and a video to match.  I shared it with family and friends at his funeral which of course was nice, however I really found that it helped me deal with his passing and felt like such a tribute to who he was and how we would always remember him.


I hope you will find some time in your day to enjoy our wonderful hobby and share it with others.
Happy Scrappin!

FolderFolderFolder

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.